Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Celebrating Another Birthday in the Krajewski House!

                            I don't think you ever outgrow being a Daddy's girl...

DISNEY WORLD, 1987

MY FOURTH BIRTHDAY, MARCH 1989

VACATIONING IN LAS VEGAS - JUNE 2011

OCTOBERFEST AT THE CHICAGO SCHOOL WHERE MY DAD TAUGHT - FALL 1991

VEGAS AGAIN IN 2011!

Just thought I'd post a few special pictures in honor of a very special man's birthday today! What's cool about my dad is that when he was in his 20's, he lost about 100 pounds through old-fashioned diet and exercise, which is exactly what I've tried to do over the past three years. Weight loss is never easy, and this is a very personal connection that I have with my dad. In thinking about how much dedication and self-discipline that must have taken him, I feel fortunate that I got those qualities from him...or at least I would like to believe so! :) Like a true father, he is always supportive of his three daughters and is, as far as I'm concerned, the best dad in the world :) I don't think he always understands why I take a 70-minute walk home from work a few days a week when I could easily ride home with my mom, but that's okay, because I don't really have an explanation for it anyway!

Today's question is a simple one: Who inspires you the most when things get tough?

Happy Birthday, Dad!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment